Sunday, March 17, 2013

Over It

Urban Outfitters Sweatshirt (old) | Forever 21 Leather Skirt (similar here and here) | Chanel Bag | Arden B. Booties (similar here)

Hoooey...Sorry (again) for the interruption. Work swooped in and took over my life in a big way the last couple weeks. Hopefully will be back to more normalized posting but can't make any promises because you never know what the new day (and some other deal) may bring. In other news, I'm really sick of cold weather...and tights...and coats, etc. So over it. I've been trying to re-mix items in my wardrobe, like this Urban Outfitters sweatshirt from 4+ years ago and an old leather skirt (similar here), as much as possible to keep from shopping but my patience is wearing thin. Miami in 9 days CANT.COME.FAST.ENOUGH.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt and loving the red pop lipstick!!

    www.eatplaydreamlive.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...