Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snow Suit


H&M Fur Coat (similar here) | my boyfriend's stocking hat (similar here) | Forever 21 Leather Pants (similar but much better here and here) | Chanel Bag | Arden B. (knock-off Rag & Bone) booties 


Sorry for the delay there. A crazy work week followed by some sort of awful flu took me out. To continue on my fashion week outfits, I wore this the Friday of Nemo trudging around the city in arguably one of the worst rain/sleet/snow storms in NYC history. Knew I needed something warm so went with leather pants, a fur coat and these Rag & Bone knock-off booties for the Jason Wu, Helmut Lang and Rag & Bone shows.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the coat!!! Sorry you got the flu - hopefully you are feeling much better!

    x the fabulous life of a natural disaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leather pants and the fur coat, such a glam look!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary
    Enter my eShakti giveaway to win a piece of your choice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...