Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Looks for Less - Chunky Knit Sweaters

Acne Lina Pineapple Open Knit Sweater $270

Waffle Knit Sweater in Neon Yellow and Royal $24.80
It's been a while since I've thrown up a 'Looks for Less' post. Rectifying this situation with a Forever 21 waffle knit sweater...a pretty decent sub-$25 substitute for the $270 Acne version wouldn't ya say? I already have a neon yellow sweater but pretty sure I'm going to nab the royal blue one while it's available for another winter pop of color. Speaking of Looks for Less, tomorrow's outfit post features yet another Forever find I'm pretty proud of. We'll see you then.

2 comments:

  1. Chunky knit sweaters are perfect for everything during the fall and winter! I love these bright colors which are different from the neutrals that I still have! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the sexy tight sweater has the vintage edge ruffle cuffs and the ruffle round collar, your retro temperament will be highlighted totally. cashmere sweater womens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...