Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ski Lodge Chic

H&M Vest | Forever 21 Sweater & Leggings | Zara Wedges 


I wore this outfit in Germany with jeans...that have since mysteriously shrunk so they have been replaced with leggings. Pretty representative of the kind of clothes I'll be wearing the next, oh, 5 days or more if the first day at home in Illinois is any indicator (for example, dinner last night consisted of apple bbq meatballs, roasted ham, chicken pot pie, texas potatoes, strawberry shortcake parfait & ice cream, white chocolate macadamia mini-muffins. I think my Mom's trying to kill me).

4 comments:

  1. sounds like your mom is trying to fatten you up a la hansel & gretel. just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your last night's dinner sounds delicious!! And I really like all the colors on that vest, it adds a statement to any basic outfit!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my mom! Happy Thanksgiving Shanelé!

    -Lola

    http://www.lamodeconundrum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bored at work, checking out your old posts and GIRL you look amazing.
    Whatever you are eating, keep eating it.

    Kailey - forloveorfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...