Tuesday, November 6, 2012

An Arkansasian Home

{the Srygley household} 
As mentioned yesterday, I spent the weekend visiting my friend Elyse and her husband in their newly constructed house in Arkansas. Not surprised she has it decorated super cute so I took the opportunity to snap a few shots for a sneak peak as they still get settled in. Enjoy!
{living room 1}

{living room 2}

{living room 3}

{living room 4}

{dining room}

{bar in the husband's man cave}

{breakfast nook}

{tiffany blue guest bedroom #1}

{light gray guest bedroom #2}

{cotton candy pink office for her}
{the humble abode}

4 comments:

  1. Holy-moly! It's flippin' gorgeous!!!!! Such beautiful details & amazing colors! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Thanks for taking/posting those! You definitely made it look better than it did on Sunday morning. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh so weird. I grew up in Arkansas and that house looks like a house in the neighborhood I grew up in. Probably isn't, but just funny how nostalgic it is for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable home! Those rooms looks so inviting!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...