Thursday, July 26, 2012

Zara Sale x2

Zara Dip Dye Boyfriend Jeans (similar here) & Sweater | American Apparel Bandeau | Forever 21 Sandals (similar here) & Bag (similar here)




Two Zara sale items (similar jeans here) combined into one outfit that I've made work for summer Fridays at the office and a night on the town later that evening. The sweater is lightweight and flowy enough to withstand the heat and paired nicely with a white bandeau that peaks out the back. Finally threw on a simple summer sandal (with hot orange toes) and this mint purse, which I can't seem to stop wearing for the life of me.

6 comments:

  1. I really really love that top! The color, light fabric, the cut out in the back are all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt that gorgeous??? love that chic but so cool top!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the light colors of this outfit, especially the mint colored bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's go back to shambles... bring your suitcase too

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty and pink is your color girl!
    Fabulous post love!
    Since you have such wonderful style, Id love for you to stop by my blog and enter my $50 forever 21 giveaway and check out my latest posts!
    XOXO
    Morgan Brooks
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...