Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Update - 7/9/2012

{a simple straw hat worn to provide a little reprieve from the sun}
With intentions of going to the Hampton's, last minute I decided to stay in the city this weekend. After sleeping the last fortnight in the star position and near drowning in my own sweat, I decided I needed to do what any responsible 27 year old (ugh, still getting used to that) would have done a long time ago and bought an air conditioner. Other than that life-changing event, I went to Rockaway beach Saturday with dinner that night at my favorite neighborhood sushi spot before topping it off with Victory Garden goat's milk soft serve. Sunday laid out with the girls on the Christopher St. Pier and had dinner at Cafe Blossom before going to see the movie Ted...which I highly recommend if you're looking for a good laugh. Hope you all stayed cool this weekend!
{a late Friday evening walk along the Hudson is becoming a weekly tradition}

{I just can't get enough live music}

{a pair of Zara shoes purchased on steep sale serve to brighten up my shoe closet nicely}

{Sunday dinner at Cafe Blossom}

{chocolate chip cookies for dessert}

5 comments:

  1. Wait...a few things:
    1. You didn't have an air conditioner? You crazy!
    2. Who doesn't want to go to the hamptons?
    3. I REALLY want to go to rockaway taco, field trip?
    4. You're one of those people who lays out on the grass? I'll give you a pass because that grass is actually by the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore your shoe collection!!! Absolutly stunning! You live a gorgeous lifestyle! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Christin on every point!! But glad you had a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, air conditioning definitely helps! and those hot green sandals were a totally excellent purchase.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...