Monday, July 2, 2012

Denim & Lace

Urban Outfitters Shirt & Shorts | Forever 21 Sandals & Bag (similar) | Free People Bracelets | Burberry Watch





It was too hot to lug my camera around this weekend hence today's outfit post in lieu of an update. Simple outfits with shirts that don't touch my body are necessary for the wave we've been experiencing. Wore this running a bunch of errands Saturday which included multiple trips to Bed, Bath & Beyond (high time I start getting my apartment in order I guess) and stopping by the Zara semi-annual sale (I've been every day since it started last Thursday and found some real gems). Weekend activities included Friday night at the local watering hole, Saturday night dinner at Casa (Brazillian and excellent) and drinks at De Santos and Brinkley's. Sunday my friend Jenn got in town from Boston for my Birthday Week so we walked down the street for dinner on the cute back patio of Home (fresh baked cookies greet you when you walk into this quaint little joint). Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...