Thursday, June 21, 2012

Light & Flowy

Free People DressCuff and Bracelets | Sam Edelman Boots --> On sale now! | Urban Outfitters Earrings (similar here) | Forever 21 Bag (similar here)





I originally ordered this Free People dress in anticipation of my Austin trip however it didn't come in time. As hard as I tried to refrain from opening the box, it somehow found its way out and onto my body. Hate when that happens. I've worn it the last two weekends with these boots (which I'm obsessed with and wear everywhere now) and wish I could be wearing it on a scorcher like today. The lightweight jersey knit couldn't be more comfortable and the double side-slits/strappy detailing below each arm hole all combine to make it is perfect casual summer dress.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your shoes, it looks awesome with your dress! This outfit has such a laid-back vibe to it, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! i went looking for that dress at the FP in WP this weekend but no dice :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...