Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Something Blue

H&M Dress | Zara Jacket & Bag (similar) | Nine West Heels | Forever 21 Jewelry




You have no idea the blood, sweat and near tears after almost missing my flight last Thursday that went into securing this dress. I saw it on Monday, made daily trips and phone calls to 4 different H&M stores and about 2 hours before I was supposed to fly out for a wedding, finally got it. If any of you are in this same predicament and call a store looking, start off by saying it's part of the the 'Trend' line and giving them the SKU 068306. I absolutely love the electric blue color (also comes in neon yellow), the fit/material couldn't be more flattering and it's only $49.95. Unfortunately I failed to get a photo of my favorite part of this dress...the sheer covered deep scoop back.  I recommend to anyone needing a fun new spring / summer dress.

8 comments:

  1. you look amazing, and I'm falling in love with that dress - it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, yellow ... bold and beautiful ... Zara is one of the best shops I know!!!!


    http://mundoescolha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style blog! Glad I stumbled across you!
    www.thedailytay.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that jacket. I was telling Dani the other day that I need a consult on how to dress up formalwear using frugally-priced jewelry, and you were the first person that came to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the color combo! I really love the jacket. Love your blog <3

    cocovanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i obviously need lots of dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this color combo! you look super pretts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have any idea whether I can get this discount designer dresses online. The combination looks really stunning. And I would like to gift this to my wife.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...