Monday, April 2, 2012

Black Lace

Madewell Dress (similar here and here) | Forever 21 Booties | Chanel Bag | Juicy Couture Bracelet




I left my camera at work so no 'Weekend Update' today. The weather was lackluster at best so it made it easy to spend pretty much all of it at restaurants {Yerba Buena Perry, Pipa Tapas}, bars {Village Tavern} and coffee shops {Cafe Condesa}catching up with lots of friends, old and new. The fact that I'm still wearing black tights in this look doesn't make me very happy and per the forecast it looks like I wont be able to pack them away just yet. Blah. How was your weekend?

11 comments:

  1. I love this lace dress and those booties are so fab. And say I must that I love your curls.

    XX-Myrna

    http://mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i left my apartment once this weekend to walk up to my friend's and get a bookcase she didn't want anymore. i didn't even wear real clothes once and wore leggings as pants. i'm a rebel.

    in later news...and i'm being dead serious...when are we going shopping!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! Love the look!

    Melanie

    Iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair is looking fab. Sorry to miss out on the fun at Village Tavern - I tried to convince myself to get over there but it was just not happening with the work week I'd had. Let's play soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaaaa!! I just realized that this posted from Rob's account. That makes it so, so much better.

      Delete
    2. hahah i was wondering if that what happened...or just figured it was rob making fun of me. TELL me you're not working this weekend and we're hanging out!?

      Delete
    3. I hope I'm not working! I'll be in touch!!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous photos - and that dress is absolutely perfect on you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg. beyond obsessed. so so stunning. fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, Lauren Conrad has picked me as one of her 3 favorite bloggers. It would mean the world if you could take a second to vote. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is divine... as usual your outfit posts cease to amaze me! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...