Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chocolate Covered Kettle Chips

I wanted a sweet & savory treat this weekend and rather than going out to buy something, I looked to the things I had in my cabinets: sea salt kettle chips and hershey's semi-sweet chocolate morsels. The result a sweet and salty crunchy delight that lasted a whole 48 hours through Fat Tuesday. How fitting.


{Ingredients: sea salt kettle chips, semi-sweet chocolate morsels and, if you wish, kettle popocorn or other garnish to add an extra crunch}

{Melt morsels in microwave in 30 second incrememnts, stirring each time. I added a little bit of canola oil to make it easier to stir.}

{dip kettle chips in melted chocolate and place on parchment lined cookie sheet. I sprinkled some with kettle corn pieces to change it up}

{place cookie sheet in freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate hardens}

4 comments:

  1. these look delicious in the most interesting way possible :) sweet and salty is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who ARE you and why aren't we neighbors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These looks insanely delicious!
    -LC

    http://www.pattyandlo.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...