Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Update - 10/10/2011

{sweet (cinnamon/sugar/allspice) and spicy (chili powder/worcestershire sauce) toasted pumpkin seeds}
A much-to-short weekend in the Hamptons was largely consumed with any and everything pumpkin. Read: pumpkin picking, carving, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pancakes. I just can't get enough. Truly believe its the best time of the year to be out there...picture perfect weather, little traffic. Did not want to leave. But, I did and its back to the grind. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and an even better week.
xx,
Shanelé
{sunset walkabout in a nearby horse pasture} 
{pumpkin-chocolate chip pancakes made by yours truly}

{three bottles of wine that were the root of Sunday's headache}

{pumpkin picking at Fairview Farm}

{my pumpkin carving masterpiece}

6 comments:

  1. That's a lot of pumpkins! The pumpkin pancakes look soooo good :)I'm terrible at cooking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! This is like the epitome of Fall! And I'm totally going to make those pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--You may have showed up Matt on that pumpkin carving. Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a domestic goddess! i'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um best weekend ever? i am jealous of it all. love the post :)

    and looks like your camera skills are coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved these photos. I'm a die hard red wine drinker and so believe any weekend that includes that many bottles of red, would be a good one :) I agree with MG though, your weekend looks like the epitome of fall! :)
    I would love to here of all your travel reccommendations and especially hear about Cinque Terre! We should follow one another to keep in touch.

    Anna xo

    http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...