Monday, October 24, 2011

Warm Weather Work Wear

Vest, mustard shirt - Forever 21 / pleated skirt, bag - vintage / wedges, belt - Zara / glasses, bracelets - H&M / watch - Burberry



There isn't really much to 'update' you on after working all Friday night / Saturday and a Sunday of sleeping/brunching so we'll just jump right into this week's outfit post. The craziness ensues this week with a two-day trip to Boston, charity gala, day full of meetings in Connecticut and another event Friday night. Hope you had a nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. You look fantastic. I love all the colors and that gorgeous vest :) I kind of want to pet it, is that bad?

    Hope your hectic week goes well!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like it was a good thing i didnt stick around this weekend. sorry you had no weekend :( but you do look quite glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the color palette here!Not something I've seen before for Fall but still very much fits the bill :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flawless feminine look. Love the vest and the pink pleat skirt.

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like those shoes. Lovely blog!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fur vest looks so cozy. I want one.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit, love the faux fur vest. Lovely blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...