Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cutie Kiddies


Pic sources: unknown, Breakfast at Zara's x 3, JakandJil (I've seen this last little girl on the street and creepily tried to sneak a picture of her)

A couple of my girlfriends from home have little girls that I constantly find myself wanting to buy clothes for on my [weekly] shopping trips to Zara. At first I thought it was because they were minature but really there is some adorable stuff out there for kids...and I'm jealous. Can I get that sequin dress in a size 6, please?

5 comments:

  1. awrhh there so cute, your blog is so lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)


    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    Andria
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those children have better clothing than i do. true story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG they are so freaking cute! I can;t wait to have a little girl I can dress up :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never pass by the kids section without taking a peek! Lovely photos, those little girls are beyond stylish ;)


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...