Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Update x 2 - 7/11/2011

{Oak St. Beach on the Fourth}
I'm back after an amazing couple weekends and week spent home in Illinois. Fourth of July weekend was consumed with multiple birthday celebrations, rooftop Cubs / White Sox game, beach and bbq after bbq. After the weekend in Chicago we headed down to stay with my sister and her husband in their picture-perfect little house in central Illinois. The last leg of the trip was spent in my hometown [Carlinville, IL] for a bus trip down to the wineries in Grafton, IL and my youngest brother's high-school graduation party. Lot's of partying and catching up with friends/family/my parent's pups left little time for rest but well worth it. Needless to say, today is going to be rough. Hope you all had a nice weekend!

{all my besties for my rooftop bday party}
{DQ cookie dough ice cream birthday cake | the gals on a low-key Fourth of July bbq}
{old glory in Chicago - Union Station}
{my sister's award-winning strawberry/rhubarb and bumbleberry pies hot out of the oven}
{door to one of my dad's old grain trucks}
{the best dog in the world}

{the cutest pup in the world}

{big sis & I | some of the party bus crowd before heading to Grafton}
{graduation party table decor - burlap table runners/mason jars with corn & soybeans tied with burlap | ma familia at my brother's, second from left, grad party}

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...