Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Update - 6/6/2011

A rather eventful weekend was consumed with a couple co-workers' going away party Friday, shopping and engagement party Saturday and, last but not least, the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Sunday -- perhaps my favorite NYC event to date after Fashion Week, of course. Here is a round-up of some of yesterday's looks which included lots of soft neutrals, bright pops of color and always-creative handmade headdresses. Hope you all had a great weekend!
xx,
Shanelé



3 comments:

  1. omg these pictures are amazing. so fun. beyond glad I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Whitney's outfit! (first image to the right)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...