Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SINCERELY Loving

New blogger obsession: Sincerely Jules. She has an eclectic mix of vintage pieces that I swoon over, is a denim and army-green layering master and has an eye for mixing unpredictable colors and prints. Oh...also, I HAVE to have these Seychelles shoes in the first photo, a staple in her wardrobe as evidenced below. I'm not sure I can live without them. If anyone has any ideas on where to find them, I will be forever indebted to you. In the meantime, here's a little roundup of some of my favorite looks.
xx,
Shanelé




4 comments:

  1. love her style! so cute, i need to check out her blog. thanks for the intro! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that denim dress and i wished bangs looked as good on me! her style is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...