Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hot 'n Cold

Dress - Target
Denim shirt, bag - Zara
Necklace, ring - Forever 21
Sandals - Marc Fisher

I wore this to work the other day when the heat index was expected to approach the triple digits. My favorite part about commuting to work when the weather is this awesome is [drumroll]...the Subway. For those of you who don't live in New York, allow me to paint the picture: Imagine the most oppressive heat you've ever experienced. Now add 50-75 degrees, 198% humidity and take away any and all air circulation. I would liken it saran-wrapping your entire body, jumping in an air-tight container and then hopping in the microwave for 3-5 minutes while you wait for the train to come. Then the subway doors open and in a matter of seconds you go from hanging out down below with Lucifer to the North Pole with St. Nick. Shock to the system. Long story long, outfits like this with flowy material and quick layers are going to be of pivotal importance to my survival the rest of the summer.
Stay cool, 
Shanelé

2 comments:

  1. I just threw up over your spot-on description of the subway. Ugh, the thought of it makes me want to lay down and die. However, super cute look, girl! Love the denim shirt over the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heart this! love chambray over anything

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...