Friday, March 18, 2011

Second First Date

Dress, Earrings and Ring - Forever 21
Watch & Clutch- Vintage
Belt - H&M
Heels - Payless ($5)
Monday night there was a Moët sponsored White Party on the Ganesvoort rooftop, which I [clearly] wanted to go to for the free drinks. Therefore, this white Forever 21 dress came in handy for the first time. I built the look around SJP's SATC 2 outfit, on a budget of course -- in case there was any question if those Payless beauties were Louboutin's.

The always cooperative boyfriend, who chose a navy Black Keys t-shirt for the white party, made the unanimous decision that we would go to dinner at the nearby Mr. Chow before, which we both knew would result in a food coma immediately following and no white party. I didn't really put up a fight given a) I love food and b) this was where we went on our first date, although in Beverly Hills and not Miami...So, it made for a special rendezvous. With that, I will leave you with a pic of our private cabana that the Maître'D set us up with after recognizing the Mister from the Chow's in NYC. Note: He would kill me if he knew I posted this, especially with that extra cheesy smile...but that's what he gets for not following. 
xx,
Shanelé

1 comment:

  1. Awww you guys look cute cute! You had me fooled - thought those Georges were Louboutins for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...