Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Looks for Less: Bullseye at Target

I don’t mean to boast, but I feel I may have outdone myself in today’s ‘Looks for Less.’ I saw these Dolce Vita sandals in gray at Bloomingdales a couple weeks ago. Luckily my boyfriend was with me so I didn’t do something stupid. But as they say, good things come to those who wait:


Dolce VIta "Pela" Wedges: $159 


Mossimo Pilar Strappy Wedge Sandal: $29.99


They have the Dolce Vita and Mossimo versions in both black [you literally cannot tell the difference in the black] and brown as well but for some reason I’m drawn to the nude. After poking around on the website, I realized Dolce Vita has collaborated with Target on a shoe line with similar sandals to the pair above but with a rope wedge heelPersonally, I think one could get more use out of the faux leather than the rope wedges, which will only get you three months of wear in the summer. All-in-all just a very versatile shoe with enough height to be flattering but not so tall they’re uncomfortable and the ability to dress them up with a skirt or dress or down with cuffed jeans.


xx,
Shanelé

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...