Sunday, February 20, 2011

A New Beginning

Welcome to Shanelé-

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to find something outside of work to break up the monotony of Life in the Cubicle. After personal reflecting about things I love (read: shopping, food, all things lovely) and the end of February quickly approaching, I figured no better time than now to start a blog of my own.

By way of background, I am a 25-yr-old living in New York City for the last year after growing up on a farm in middle-of-nowhere Illinois, living in Chicago for two years post-college and a much-to-short 6-month stint in San Francisco. You will rarely find me on the streets of New York without a Forever 25...I mean 21, H&M or Zara shopping bag...or all three. It's a sick addiction. But with this blog, I will justify the time and money that I waste spend on this incessant shopping spree.

This blog is a work in progress so any recommendations on how to make it better are welcome and much appreciated.

xx,
Shanelé

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...